Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mr. Lonely...

hello friends..

I want to share some views about my life.Some events that has occurred in ma life in the past.Some of them were good some were bad, obviously everyone has.

One thing i have observed in my life is that from my childhood i was a lonely person.i have my parents, elder brother and a younger sister.When i grew up i had fewer friends even the friends i had were only for tht i have friends.

My nature from my childhood to present is something like a lonely person.i enjoy doing work lonely. i don’t know why this happens but it happens.


Sometimes i think that i am unable to be in group. I think there is a lack in me that i can’t compete.But the very next
minute i think that i am happy to be alone. As everyone know that atlast he/she have to be a lonely person.
he/she have to do his work on his own so why not become alone.But it is not very profitable evry time to be lonely. To be in the group will help u to achieve ur goal.

what i observed with me is that when i am alone i work more efficiently.So most of the time i prefer to be in solitude.

But Whatever my nature is, i considered myself a lucky person for having a parents who have supported me in all ways of my life. Also i want from my heart to support them in their tough time and become their good son.

One thing also i like to add here is about my elder brother which i think is the most important person in my life after my parents.He is such a good person that a line or a para about him is less. i also want to assist him in all the works he will have in life.Whenever he needs me i will be there.


tht’s all for this time.

And i am waiting for ur precious comments..

TIll then good byeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment