Sunday, May 2, 2010

A smile that changed my day

Hello everyone...

Back again

With some new feelings, with some great events of my life….

Today i want to tell u about the importance of happiness in life….

The heading which i have given to this blog is “A smile that changed my day”…..

Smile according to dictionary is an expression in which the ends of mouth curve up slighty....:) (ya like that)

A smile should be a "one true Smile".....

The first word “one” here tells a person to smile atleast ones.It gives an immense pleasure to u and also the other persons if u are smiling heartly.The environment that u are creating by smiling is something that fills a jaunty felling in everyone.So please smile atleast once in a day.

The next word is “true”. Although we are always busy in the hectic works,so we have no time even to meet a person and greet him/her. But it doesn’t means that u don't even smile when u meet a specific person. Instead u have to give a heartly smile to that person so that he can understand that u are actually giving importance to him. he will think that u r really happy. it also doesn’t means that u have to smile falsely. If u smile from the core of ur heart then it will benefit u and him both as the energy u are transferring to him. So always smile truly…

Lastly the word “smile” here is related to the humans ability of making a gesture that every one under stand that the person is really happy. humans have both happiness and sadness in there life. the true person according to me is who always smile forgetting all his pains of life. A person always smiling can alleviate the pains of his or her life comparing to that person who is always busy with fighting the pains of life. So always bear a smile..

Now the time has come to tell u about the event that had happened to me and that i think i will never forget.

Some days ago I was going for attending my coaching classes in the evening. To catch the bus I have to walk a little from my college to the bus stop. I was going lonely as i am most of the time(i must say that i prefer this). While walking one of my classmate who is a brilliant student in my class and her name starts with ‘A’(i will not disclose the name of that girl) was coming with her friends from the opposite side of the road.I looked at her.At first i realised that she is not looking at me so i continued my walk. But at the very next time i looked at her again, she gave me a “one true smile”.i was amazed and filled with a great amount of energy at that time.She passed by me and i continued walking and finally reach the destination to catch the bus.

On the whole way i was thinking about her face when she smiled heartly.her face was glowing with full energy.

Then i reached my coaching and as i was filled with full energy i attended that class with full concentration which was impossible after coming from college.

So in the form of smile she benefited me a lot that day.on that day i was felling very happy,very energetic.

i have jst proved the importance of smiling in our daily life which can erase our sufferings and pains which we always have in our life..

so that’s all for today
till then good byee

&&&&&

“KEEP SMILING”
:)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment