Monday, May 24, 2010

Building Myself

Hi..friends
Here again, but sorry after a long time as our exams are heading towards us at a rajdhani speed and also a reason which u find after reading the whole blog.
Friends now i am 20 years old and entered an important phase of life. From here my works decide how my whole life would be in the future.
When i was a child or say up to twelth standard i have no idea of what i was doing why i was doing.But now i realize that what had been done in my child hood is helping me in present to shape up my further life a lot.
i was very happy till i have passed my 12 about my performance because no one is there to compete me in my class.But suddendly this happiness turned into sadness when i came here for further studies.I am holding the third position in my class but still i am not happy with this.As earlier i felt very happy in telling somebody my percentages or my position in class.But the thing is not the same today.
Here what matters is not only percentages ,there should be other qualities that must be present in the individuals to survive in the environment of life.
When i see around me i see a lot of people’s having amazing qualities. No matter what they are but i am sure they will help them in there life.
So inspired by these people now i am also building some good qualities in me. Now u have find out the reason why i was busy these days. So busy that i sometimes can’t get time to meet my friends.
I also suggest u to must cultivate a good quality in u that will help u through out ur life.
good bye friends.we will meet again soon ……

No comments:

Post a Comment